Download WinMLS 2004
Note: You must have administrator rights on your PC to do the installation.
1. Download software WinMLS 2004 (20 Mb) ver. 1.07 from here.
2. Optional: Download PDF manual from here (right-click to download as file).
3. After starting the software, click the 'Try for free' button and follow the
instructions to obtain the unlock code.
To measure a home theater or any sound system, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named Sound System->Stereo and Surround.
To measure a sound system before a performance, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named SoundSystem->Adjust Before Performance.
To measure a sound system during the performance, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named SoundSystem->Source Independent (Live).
To measure impedance, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named Loudspeaker->Impedance.
To measure loudspeaker frequency response, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named Loudspeaker->Near Field.
To measure harmonic distortion, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named Loudspeaker->Harmonic Distortion.
To measure STI/RASTI, go to Setup->Load... and select one of the setups in the Speech category.
To measure airborne sound reduction, go to Setup->Load... and select the setup named Insulation->Airborne.
To measure violin acoustics, go to Setup->Load... and select one of the setups in the Musical Acoustics category.
Download WinMLS 2000 (old version)
Documentation and Examples
- Measurement example files - download example measurements of sound cards, loudspeakers, studios, large rooms and violins
- Full documentation in MS Word format - contains the same files as the help-file, but can be useful if you want to print a manual. Contact us if you would like to purchase a printed manual.
You may download updates if you want to upgrade your version of WinMLS2000 without downloading the full version. The updates may not include all files, such as setup files.
- WinMLS Update - the latest .exe-file. Unzip it and replace the old winmls.exe in the WinMLS2000-folder with this file.
- Plot library file TeeChart5.ocx - is needed only if you if your version is from year 2001. It should replace your old TeeChart5.ocx found in your system directory and it allows for displaying all the minor gridlines when plotting the frequency response on a logarithmic x-axis.
- Help file - contains the latest WinMLS documentation
Multi-channel & retired versions
Click here to download the latest beta version.