An Energy Storage Device
I have presented or will present the following papers on energy storage. To read my energy storage paper abstracts go to http://goo.gl/udM5In
A Financial Algorithm for Computing the Levelized Cost of Storing Solar (PV) Electricity (LCOSE), at the poster session of Solar Power International 2017, Las Vegas, Monday, September 11, 2017, 5pm-6pm.GO TO: https://goo.gl/c4NAip
A Financial Worksheet For Computing the Levelized Cost of Wind Electricity (US$/MWh, €/MWh) Stored in a Hydrogen Storage System, American Wind Energy Association, WIND 2003 Convention, May 18-21, 2003, Austin, TX
- A Financial Worksheet For Computing the Levelized Cost of Wind Electricity (US$/MWh, SEK/MWh, €/MWh) Stored in a Hydrogen Storage System, International Solar Energy Society, SOLAR WORLD CONFERENCE 2003, 14-19 June 2003, Göteborg, Sweden.
- The Levelized Cost of Using Hydrogen to Store Wind Electricity (US$/MWh, € /MWh), POWER-GEN Renewable Energy & Fuels 2007 Conference March 6-8, Mandalay Bay Conference Center, Las Vegas, NV
- The Current Technology and Economics of Storing Wind Electricity as Hydrogen , 2007 European Wind Energy Conference, 7-10 May, Milan, Italy
- The Current Technology and Economics of Storing Wind Electricity as Hydrogen, WindPower 2007, 3-6 June, Los Angeles, CA.
- Why, you ask, does my experience in renewable energy (wind, solar) project development help you understand energy storage? Because wind and solar are intermittent sources of energy and need storage.
- To make an appointment go to My Contact Information
Older Spanish Wind Plant (MW capacity unknown) located in the EU ETS
This wind plant was not connected to the grid and did not have any energy storage
Photo: Michael Kemma, Quixote's Giants, Study 8, Consuegra Spain, 1996
Source: Michael Kenna, A 30 Year Retrospective, June 23-August 26, 2005, Robert Mann Gallery http://www.robertmann.com/
02 August 2017