As companies go "Green" global warming given the greenhouse effect, melting of the icecaps, and raised temperatures must be coped by individuals. How may we contribute to the effort to prevent further global warming effects? Is it too late to help, or is that a defeatist attitude? The "Greenhouse Effect" novel provides a future whereby global warming, floods Florida, and California, with air pollution that requires oxygen masks in Los Angeles, and our natural resources depleted that results in worldwide starvation. People are starving in Africa as the rest of the world consumes natural resources, and food. CO2 the double-edged sword warms are planet for life, whereas too much will raise temperatures, as 100 degrees in Paris, and Texas that caused deaths. Tsunamis are increased with higher ocean levels that flooded Indonesia, and other countries in Southeast Asia that killed 100,000 or more people. Global warming may shut off the Gulf Stream current given cold water below the warm water will become warm. We have to do something to stop Global Warming! What are your ideas to accomplish this task?
These are some suggestions:
1. Alternative sources of clean energy as water, wind, solar.
2. Reduce burning of fossil fuels that increase Carbon Dioxide, sulfuric acid and hydrocabrons in the atmosphere.
3. Reduce nuclear plants that cost the consumer billions of dollars, which become absolute when completed.
4. Drive hybrid vehicles that use less hydrocabons.
5. Reduce the use of coal especially the dirty variety, as the "clean" coal depletes.
What are your suggestions?