Six Session Coaching Package
Focus is on the development of sustainable study strategies tailored to each individual's learning style and problems. Organization, time management, note taking, expository writing and test preparation are among the various skills developed. This is how we work with new clients. An initial parent consult, 6 coaching sessions and a parent follow-up session are bundled fees and vary by coach. All sessions are 50 minutes once a week. All of this is clearly spelled out in a contract that's sent prior to the first session via email. All coaching takes place in the Walnut Creek offices.
- The initial consult ranges from $125 to $175
- 50-minute coaching sessions are $95 to $135 (with a 6-week commitment)
- The parent follow-up meeting is $95 to $135..
Single Coaching Session
When a special circumstance or need arises, SOS staff are available for individual coaching sessions to address family concerns and goals.
- Term papers or Special Assignments
- Examination Preparation
Price: $95-$110 / 50 minutes
- Organization of current study space
- Identifying beneficial changes to existing space
- Supplies needed to optimize space
- Backpack reorganization
- Working with a calendar/planner; are you using the right planner for assignments?
Price: $250 /$350 For Two Hours
Consultation with Director
An individual consultation with Beth Samuelson, Director of Student Organizational Services.
- Organization of Home Study Space
- School Programming and Placement
- Assistance with Design and Implementing Accomodations for Learning Disabled Students
- Summer Opportunities
- Post High School Planning
- Gifted Placement and Guidance
- Education-based Communication Issues
Price: $175 / One hour