Before you do anything, do a price search here. We'll beat Wal-Mart. Walgreens, CVS, Target all of them on brand name drugs and generics - guaranteed. Plus, you won't need to leave home. We'll deliver to your home. Call 1-800-615-0868 if you need help.
Now welcoming small businesses from across the country. Do you and your employees need a cheaper source for medications?
Search for U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, New Zealand and USFDA approved India quality prescription drugs. This source is also available for physican offices and their patients. Feel free to link to this page as desired.
U.S. citizens can now order one year's worth (U.S. pharmacy only) and save even more on generics:
Lisinopril 10mg, #360......$25.86
Metoprolol 50mg, #360....$23.81
Furosemide 40mg, #360...$22.26
Zocor 20mg, #360...$30.96
Lipitor 20mg #360...$101.46
Metformin 1000mg #360...$33.35
HCTZ 25mg #360... $27.42
*Prescription must be written for 90 days plus three refills. Prices can vary.
We also have brand names for less - a lot less.
Call 1-800-615-0868 if you need assistance.
Yes we have Viagra too - Viagra 100mg - 50 tablets for $141.00
What we need in the U.S. is a free market
"It's amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it." Thomas Sowell
"The pharmaceutical wholesale market is, in fact, an oligopoly; for all intents and purposes, the market is comprised of AmerisourceBergen, McKesson, and Cardinal Health." "They are, in essence, pure-play pharmaceutical wholesalers, and collectively, they own the market." Seeking Alpha March 19, 2014
"People shopping for insurance coverage on the exchanges set up under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are discovering that the plans with lower premiums come with high deductibles, large out-of-pocket costs for prescription drugs, and other cost-sharing." World Socialist Web Site Dec. 10 ,2013
"...Obamacare is a stealth handout to insurers and Big Pharma. It is intended to force more healthy individuals who went uninsured into the pool, and it also allows insurers to fatten their profit margins from pre-Obamacare rules. Big Pharma benefits from a prohibition on drug reimportation." Naked Capitalist Dec. 5, 2013
Safety is no longer an issue
Accreditation: USFDA, WHO-Geneva, MHRA-UK, TGA-Australia, SUKL-Slovak Republic, APVMA-Australia, MCC-South Africa, PIC-Germany, Danish Medical Agency, ANVISA-Brazil, INVIMA- Colombia, NDA-Uganda, Department of Health-Canada and MOH-Saudi Arabia, among others.
Europe has been importing and reimporting prescription drugs since 1985 without any reported ill effects. As with our Canadian pharmacy, our confidence level with European and other pharmacies is extremely high.
Most of the medications we consume in the U.S. have been researched, developed, and manufactured in other countries for quite some time. USA Today Oct. 19, 2004:
"Foreign-sourced pharmaceuticals now account for some 40 percent of the drugs consumed in the United States, and an astonishing 80 percent of the active ingredients in U.S.-consumed drugs are sourced from abroad." FDA Global Engagement April 4, 2012. Source: Hamburg, M. 2011. Food and Drugs: Can Safety Be Ensured In a Time of Increased Globalization Presented at the Council of Foreign Relations New York Symposium, January 31.
The FDA is well aware of the safety of these medications since they are required to inspect all new drugs and the plants where they are manufactured:
"All new medical products (drugs, biologics, and devices) must receive FDA review and clearance or approval before they can be marketed in the United States." Global Engagement - U.S. Food and Drug Administration April 4, 2012
Pfizer currently has eighteen locations in India alone Pharmaceutical Company Directory Medi-Lexicon. Other manufacturers have also established facilities in India (Astra Zeneca, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi-Synthalabo) and more are beating a path to their door:
"India today has the largest number of US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)-approved drug manufacturing facilities outside the US. Drug Master Files (DMFs), which have to be approved by the FDA before a drug can enter the US market, filed by Indian companies total 126 - higher than Spain, Italy, China and Israel put together." Asia Times May 11, 2005.
"Most Americans have no idea that the drugs they are buying at Wal-Mart are produced in India..." HuffPostJune21,2008
"India pharmaceutical companies have yet again emerged as the biggest overseas sources of medicines sold in the US, according to data from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)." " This has taken India's share in the original ANDA approvals to nearly 40 percent in the US market this year." Biospectrum Sept 16. 2013.
CIPLA PHARMACEUTICAL INDIA
- One of the world’s largest generic companies.
- Over 2,000 products, 65 therapeutic categories, over 40 dosage forms.
- 34 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities approved by major international regulatory agencies.
- Continuous innovation in R&D; over 20 world firsts.
"Companies will not only be producing more FDA-regulated products abroad, but these products will follow complex paths through multi-step supply chains to reach the U.S."
"Nowhere is this dynamic more evident than in U.S. trade with China. From October 1, 2006 to September 30, 2011 – during the Fiscal Years (FYs) 2007-2011 – the total number of shipments of FDA-regulated products from China increased approximately from 1.3 million to 2.1 million. Of the 2.1 million entry lines arriving in FY 2011, 30 percent were drugs and devices, and 12 percent were human food products." FDA Fact Sheet: Increasing Capacity in China
14 Ways to Avoid Obamacare Tax
1. You were homeless.
Documentation Required: None
2. You have been evicted in the past 6 months, or were facing eviction or foreclosure.
Documentation Required: Copy of eviction or foreclosure notice
3. You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.
Documentation Required: Copy of shut-off notice from a utility company
4. You recently experienced domestic violence.
Documentation Required: None
5. You recently experienced the death of a close family member.
Documentation Required: Copy of death certificate, copy of death notice from newspaper, or copy of other official notice of death
6. You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.
Documentation Required: Copy of police or fire report, insurance claim, or other document from government agency, private entity, or news source documenting event
7. You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.
Documentation Required: Copy of bankruptcy filing
8. You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.
Documentation Required: Copies of medical bills
9. You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.
Documentation Required: Copies of receipts related to care
10. You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child.
Documentation Required: Copy of medical support order AND copies of eligibility notices for Medicaid and CHIP showing that the child has been denied coverage
11. As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible either for: 1) enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, 2) lower costs on your monthly premiums, or 3) cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.
Documentation Required: Copy of notice of appeals decision
12. You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act.
Documentation Required: Copy of notice of denial of eligibility for Medicaid
13. You received a notice saying that your current health insurance plan is being cancelled, and you consider the other plans available unaffordable.
Documentation Required: Copy of notice of cancellation
And here’s the final exemption that will allow anyone without insurance to avoid paying the penalty. Because documentation is only required “if possible” it’s impossible to collect the tax against virtually everyone without insurance. Although it is certainly not suggested that one lie to the IRS, many people could end up doing so in order to have extra money to feed their family.
14. You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.
Documentation Required: “Please submit documentation if possible.”